My mother got this recipe from her home ec teacher in high school. I grew up eating it and have changed it up over the years. It is family fav!
Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 lb ground beef
garlic salt
minced onion
seasoned pepper (I love Lawry's)
1 8oz can Hunt's Tomato Sauce*
1/4 cup water*
*note if you have jarred spaghetti sauce, you can substitute tomato sauce and water with it
Egg noodles
Butter
Mozzarella
Directions:
1. Mix beaten eggs, garlic salt, minced onion and ground beef together. The best way is to just get your hands in there and mush! Hand-shape into meat balls. Don't make them bigger than 1/4 cup or they will crumble.
2. Brown in skillet brushed in oil.
3. Sprinkle to taste with garlic salt, onion and pepper (and whatever else sounds good!).
4. Mix sauce and water together (*or use jarred sauce) and pour over meatballs.
5. Boil egg noodles and mix with butter.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
7. Enjoy!
This is what you ignored Huston and I for?? Geesh!! ;-) smoochies
ReplyDelete