Huston has been watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates for awhile now, but lately it has become the favorite. I think it might have something to do with riding the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland, but we are all Pirate in this house now. If we ask him a question, it's "Aye, aye Matey". Lot's of "Argh's", "Oh, Coconuts" and "Yo, ho, let's go's!".
After watching an episode the the other night, he very seriously looked at me and said, "I want to go there". "I want to go see Jake". The next morning when he woke up, his first words were "I want to go see Jake and the Neverland Pirates". I explained that I didn't know where they lived and he said they were down the road and that Daddy knew where they lived. Whew, one for Daddy to take. So, we called Daddy and explained what their next adventure would be.
Two days later this is all we were still hearing about. He really didn't understand (no matter how we explained it) that Jake was only on the T.V. and that we wouldn't be able to find him. I guess it does make sense, we did just take him to see where Mickey lived..... So, Daddy got creative and took him to Party City. Luckily they were able to find some Jake party decorations and some tattoos, balloons and a cup held him over. However, Daddy is in the process of making a treasure map and planning a hunt for the next time it comes up....
No comments:
Post a Comment