1.13.2019

Nolan - January 2019

So very handsome

Nolan Michael Jones, you have grown a bit since my last post to you, I was locked out of my account for almost a year, but I'm back! There is no possible way to catch you up on everything that has happened because you are growing up so fast and learning so much.

You are still as silly and sweet at six years old as you were before. You love cuddles, animals, box forts, games, friends, "shushi", pasketti with meatballs, YouTube videos and your brother. Reading just clicked one day and now you read every word you come across out loud and can spell pretty great too! I love how smart you are but even more so, I love your sweet side. You think about other people's feelings a lot and express your love so freely. Now, that's not to say there isn't a little stinker in you, but the good definitely outweighs the bad.

I absolutely adore that you still have your baby voice, but I can tell that it is slowly slipping away. There are only a few words that still come out in your sweet little way and you get really frustrated that you can't say "girl" right, it comes out more like "glurl". I know you can't be my baby forever but your tiny voice is about the only baby left so I'm loving it while I can.

Shushi date
Mrs. Fuzzypants sleeps on you every night

Barnaby giving you love


I also found out you are a little daredevil. We got season tickets to Frontier City and you wanted to ride ALL the rides. The upside down ones were your favorites! We went as a group one day and I had to take you back by yourself so you could ride them again.

Silver Bullet was two thumbs up
We are still working on getting you to sleep all night in your bed, you usually slip in mine in the middle of the night for cuddles. Our goal is 30 nights in yours in a row and I will buy you a big boy, full-size bed.

This year you have joined Cub Scouts and are a "Lion". So far you haven't done any sports this year, but are talking about t-ball again. I keep trying to get one of y'all to play basketball and it just isn't happening.

I love you sweet boy and am thankful every day that I get to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment