6.07.2013

Heart of Glass

My boys surprised me with something on my bucket list for Mother's Day....a Glass Blowing class!  This is something I have wanted to do for quite awhile and I had the best time.  What was even better was that the place was kid friendly and let everyone come along and watch.

Huston helping pick out the style

Huston helping chose colors

My color scheme (the multicolored sprinkles at the bottom were H's addition

Heating up the glass

Shaping

Picked up colors

Shaping

Adding in the design

Blowing

Happy Mother's Day to me!

Best Mother's Day ever

Side

Side

Side
Bottom
It was an amazing experience and a perfect day.  Afterwards since we were in the "big city" (Tacoma) we went and ate at Chipotle, bought me some new shirts and spent some time with my boys.  Doug gets big Daddy points for A) remembering I wanted to do it and setting it all up and B) making the day perfect.

Being a momma is a wonderful thing daily but I sure had a nice day celebrating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment