5.31.2012

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOkahoma is the Place to Be!

We made our first trip home in over a year this month.  We were able to plan it over alumni weekend, so it was so much fun seeing everyone.  We were gone 11 days which was a little long for Huston, he had a few meltdowns crying, "I want to go on airplane, I want to go home".  But don't let that fool you - he LOVED all the attention and country life.  Here is proof:

Matching shirts with Papa Lowery at the Bricktown Canal

Driving the tractor

Feeding the cows

1994 Class Cookout

Sam Noble Museum

ROAR

You had to have a hat too
We spent time out on Papa's farm, we went the Alumni parade and class cookout, went to see Grannie and James and stayed with Nana Loretta.  Then I had to go work in Dallas for a few days and you spent one night with Memaw and Papa and one night with Deda.  Then a few more days in Oklahoma and back on the road.  Even though it was too long to be away from home, it wasn't long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment