i just figured it up and my lil' traveler has flown 18,956 miles since he's been born (many more in momma's tummy!).
he is a good traveler and usually provides some inflight entertainment to those lucky enough to sit by him. usually we have a connecting flight, so he can run around in between flights.
we head out to california on Christmas Eve......this 4 hour & 40 minute continuous flight may be a bit of a challenge now that he's walking! hope everyone is in the holiday spirit!
I just read your blog for the first time. I can't hold back my "happy" tears! Wow, this is just awesome. I can't believe some of the little things about Doug, he is a bit like me! I don't do cards either and I feel the same way, you just throw them away...Give me a picture and I'm happy!!You are an amazing woman, wife & mother and I'm so delighted you belong to our family. I love you tons!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Pam