Tomorrow is my hunee's birthday. He'll be a whopping 31. He thinks it is old, but since I'll be turning 35 this year, I really can't sympathize. I'm the one who has a uterus with a clicking clock, who has to have a rigid 5 step cleansing/toning/moisturizing/lifting/revitalizing process on my face each evening, who gains weight when I LOOK at Reese's cups, who is already forgetting things, and who is usually exhausted and ready for bed by 10pm.
Men have it easy, they look good with salt and pepper hair, wrinkles make them distinguished, IF they gain weight with age - it's all in the midsection and isn't flabby, they can make babies til they are 80, and they seems to have endless energy.
OK - off my ramblings.........what I meant to say was, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG! I love you very much and am so glad you picked me to grow old with! Of course, if you read above, I got the much better deal :)
I hope you have a fabulous day (in your head since you have to work) and we'll celebrate with a fancy night out when you get off....you know, probably Red Robin, a baby smearing food all over himself and the table, probably a waitress that is in a rush and won't refill our drinks and no place to park - BUT YOU'LL BE WITH ME!! hee hee
XOXOX
your Roo
No comments:
Post a Comment